A sweet way to support BCNA. Take part in Bakers Delight’s Pink Bun campaign
After raising an incredible $1.8 million for BCNA last year, Bakers Delight bakeries will yet again come together to host the annual Pink Bun campaign, from Thursday 3 to Wednesday 23 May 2018.
During the campaign, 100 per cent of the sale of Pink Buns and Pink Lady silhouettes comes directly to BCNA.
You can once again also support the campaign by purchasing a special Pink Bun carry bag for $5 with 100 per cent of the sale going to BCNA.
Thanks to the support of Bakers Delight and the Pink Bun campaign, BCNA is able to send out more than 12,000 My Journey Kits free of charge to people when they are newly diagnosed with breast cancer. The My Journey Kit reaches more than 80 per cent of people when they are first diagnosed with breast cancer.
The continued support of Bakers Delight and the money raised from the Pink Bun Campaign ensures this is possible.
Host a Pink Bun Party!
You can get your workplace, school, social or community group involved by hosting a Pink Bun Party. Parties can be a morning or afternoon tea and can include raffles to raise extra money.
On registration, BCNA will send you a Pink Bun Party pack free of charge, containing everything you need to turn your party pink! The pack includes:
- A Pink Bun campaign poster
- Pink Lady paper silhouettes
- Branded pink BCNA balloons
- BCNA's Helping a friend or colleague with breast cancer booklet
- My Journey Kit postcards
- The latest issue of BCNA's quarterly publication, The Beacon
- Pink party hats
- Pink serviettes
You can also register your Party by calling BCNA on 1800 500 258.
Other ways to get involved:
- Visiting your local Bakers Delight and buying a Pink Bun, Pink Lady silhouette or carry bag
- Putting a donation in the Pink Bun tin on the counter
- Sharing your support on social media using the hashtag #asweetwaytosupportbcna or #pinkbunparty
- Sharing BCNA and Bakers Delight Facebook posts during the campaign to encourage your family and friends to show their support too!
The Pink Bun campaign is a wonderful opportunity for you to be involved with both your local community and your local Bakers Delight bakery. Your generosity ensures we’re here to support the 18,087 women and 148 men expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
To find your nearest Bakers Delight bakery, visit the Bakers Delight website.