Support comes in all shapes and sizes – 2019 Bakers Delight Pink Bun campaign
After raising an incredible $1.6 million for BCNA last year, Bakers Delight bakeries will yet again come together to host the annual Pink Bun campaign, from Thursday 2 to Wednesday 29 May 2019.
Bakers Delight has been supporting BCNA for 19 years, which then in turn, allows us to support Australians with breast cancer. This May, we're celebrating 'breast friends' and you can show your support in different ways:
- Buy a Pink Fun Bun (between Thursday 2 May and Wednesday 15 May) with 100 per cent of the sale coming directly to BCNA, or
- Buy a 6-pack of rolls (between Thursday 16 May and Wednesday 29 May) with $1 from every pack coming to BCNA.
Other ways to get involved:
- visit your local Bakers Delight and buy a Pink Fun Bun, 6-pack of rolls, Pink Lady silhouette or carry bag
- get your workplace, school, social or community group involved and host a Pink Bun party
- just pop in to your local Bakers Delight store and say thank you to the staff for supporting BCNA.
The Pink Bun campaign is a wonderful opportunity for you to be involved with both your community and your local Bakers Delight bakery. Your generosity ensures we’re here to support the 19,371 women and 164 men expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
To find your nearest Bakers Delight bakery, visit the Bakers Delight website.