This November, Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) is inviting health, fitness and wellness facilities to promote and participate in Actively Pink - a fundraising campaign supporting Australians affected by breast cancer.
Actively Pink provides both individuals and groups the opportunity to be active and 'move for a cause'! Your centre can participate in Actively Pink for a day or a week of your choice this November. It's fun, easy and brings people together in a positive way.
How you can get 'Actively Pink'
Once registered, BCNA will send you a free support kit that includes:
- 10 pack of BCNA pink balloons
- 50 Pink Lady silhouettes
- 2 x proudly supporting BCNA posters
- a donation tin.
We encourage you to be as creative as you can with your own pink theming too!
Actively Pink fundraising ideas:
- Fundraise as part of a special event day/open day
- Offer special Actively Pink - themed group fitness classes - dress up/donate
- Host a 'train the trainer' auction
- Sell Pink Lady silhouettes for $2 donation and write a message of support for display on a wall or window
- Bring a friend week, day or class - $2 donation
- Host an Actively Pink morning tea in club
- Set a group challenge to sign up for in club - 100km in a day on a special 'pink' treadmill or exercise bike
- Share your activities and events on socials with #ActivelyPink and tag @bcnapinklady
Once you've got your fundraiser sorted, you can also support your clients affected by breast cancer by recommending key BCNA publications, including:
You can also refer them onto the entire suite of BCNA booklets and fact sheets.
Register now for Actively Pink and have fun, be active and raise funds to help BCNA support Australians affected by breast cancer.