This section of the website is designed to help health professionals quickly find the resources and information needed to support people affected by breast cancer.
Research shows that well-informed patients are less anxious, and better able to be involved in making the best evidence-based treatment decisions for them.
My Journey online tool
BCNA's flagship resource, My Journey Kit, is now the My Journey online tool.
The My Journey online tool provides comprehensive information and support tailored to your patient’s specific situation and diagnosis, including DCIS and metastatic breast cancer.
News and updates
- My Journey launches to great response
- My Journey online tool - frequently asked questions
- New workplace supports for people affected by breast cancer
- The financial impact of breast cancer (research report)
- Speaking from experience video series (metastatic breast cancer)
- Caring for someone with early breast cancer
- Fear of cancer recurrence (early breast cancer)
- Fear of cancer progression (metastatic breast cancer)
- Resources for people with early breast cancer living with a disability
- Resources for friends, family and colleagues of a person diagnosed with early breast cancer
- Accessible resources in Easy English, audio and HTML formats for people with a disability or low literacy levels (early breast cancer)
- Healthy eating and breast cancer booklet in Traditional Chinese
Stay in touch
The best way to keep in touch with the latest BCNA resources, news and events is to subscribe to the monthly Network News email newsletter. Network News provides information about BCNA's key resources and services, as well as the latest research and other news relevant to professionals working with people affected by breast cancer.
A note about kits and sample packs
We ask that sample packs are not given out to patients. BCNA's resources are regularly updated and sample packs can quickly become dated. We also believe that it is important that every person receiving BCNA resources is given the opportunity to be connected in to our ongoing programs of information and support through being added to our database.
The Cancer Learning website
The Cancer Learning website, developed by Cancer Australia, is an online professional development website designed specifically for health care professionals working in cancer care.
eviQ is an Australian government, online resource of cancer treatment protocols developed by multidisciplinary teams of cancer specialists. With a goal to improve patient outcomes and reduce treatment variation, eviQ provides evidence-based information to support health professionals in the delivery of cancer treatments available at the time treatment decisions are being made.