BCNA hosts free online webcasts and podcasts for people diagnosed with breast cancer. These webcasts are developed to provide relevant content from expert health professionals, trusted advisers and people with a lived breast cancer experience.
Watch or listen online from your computer, laptop or tablet.
2018 Webcast Archive
- Just diagnosed: what's next?
- Plan B survivorship conference webcast
- Genetic testing webcast and podcast series
- Young women's conference
2019 Webcast Archive
- Living with lymphoedema - the conversation continues
- Understanding lymphoedema following breast cancer treatment
- Breast reconstruction - know your options
- Hormone-blocking therapy - is it worth it?
- Work and Breast Cancer in a structured environment
- Work and Breast Cancer and being self-employed
- Work and Breast Cancer – Executives
- Gold Coast Together Towards Tomorrow Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference
2020 Webcast Archive
- Complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Living well with metastatic breast cancer
- Coming to the end of breast cancer treatment - what now?
- The psychological impact of a diagnosis of early breast cancer
- Feeling invisible - life with metastatic breast cancer
- How to talk to your children about cancer