Are you looking for accessible breast cancer information?
Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) has a series of accessible breast cancer resources designed specifically for people with a disability and/or low literacy levels.
Fact sheets and audio files in Easy English
You can now order Easy English fact sheets on our website or you can download them below. The Easy English fact sheets use simple language and pictures. It can be useful for anyone who finds it hard to read.
You can also listen to the fact sheets by clicking on the audio buttons below.
Feeling sad or worried
Sleepless nights: Breast cancer and sleep
Bone health and breast cancer
Where to find more information and support:
- For more information and support call BCNA on 1800 500 258
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call BCNA through the National Relay Service.
- Join our online network to talk to other people with breast cancer
- Connect with other people affected by breast cancer through a face-to-face support group. Visit our Services and support groups directory to find a group in your area.
- We also have booklets and fact sheets you can download or order in Plain English.
- Macmillan Cancer Support (UK-based) has lots of easy read booklets on their website for anyone who finds it hard to read.
- You may want to download the Breast Cancer Care (UK-based) fact sheet Your breasts, your health Taking care of your breasts for more information on how to look after your breasts.
- The NHS (UK-based) has a Breast cancer and how to spot it fact sheet.