Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) presents free information forums across Australia for people diagnosed with breast cancer and their supporters.
The forum was unbelievably helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. The information and support was great, and made me realise I am not alone. – Kate
- Saturday 13 October 2018 - Melbourne, VIC - Metastatic Breast Cancer forum
- Sunday 14 October 2018 - Richmond, VIC - Young Women's Conference
- Wednesday 17 October 2018 - Canberra, ACT
- Thursday 25 October 2018 - Geelong, VIC
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 - Whyalla, SA
BCNA's rural and regional information forums are Cancer Australia Supporting Women in Rural Areas Diagnosed With Breast Cancer Program initiatives, funded by the Australian Government.