The forum was unbelievably helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. The information and support was great, and made me realise I am not alone. - Kate
Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) presents free information forums across Australia for people living with breast cancer and their
See more information on upcoming forums and themes below.
Regional and rural forums for women, men and their families affected by breast cancer are made possible thanks to the support of the Australian Government.
Townsville information forum
|DATE||Friday 22 June 2018|
|TIME||Registration and refreshments from 9.15 am. Forum from 10.00 am until 2.40 pm|
|VENUE||Brothers Leagues Club Townsville, 14 Golf Links Drive, Kirwan|
|REFRESHMENTS||A light lunch will be served|
BCNA’s free information forums have been developed to provide you with practical information to help you manage the physical and emotional effects of your diagnosis.
We hope you will join us to:
- hear from breast cancer experts about the latest in treatment and care
- learn about ways to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing from Professor Jane Turner
- hear from Raelene Boyle, Olympian and breast cancer survivor
- find out about local breast cancer services and supports available for you and your family
- meet others who are living with breast cancer
You are welcome to bring along your partner, family member or friend. Free parking is available at the venue and there is also a bus stop out the front of the club.
Online Information Session
|DATE||Wednesday 27 June|
|TIME||7:00 - 7:45om (AEST)|
NT, SA: 6:30pm
ACT, NSW, TAS, VIC, QLD: 7:00pm
|WHERE||Online - from your coputer, laptop or tablet|