Become a regular donor
Support those affected by breast cancer.
Approximately 57 Australians will be diagnosed with breast cancer every day day in 2021.
Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) works to ensure that Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best care, treatment and support appropriate to their individual needs.
A diagnosis of breast cancer comes as a shock. There may have been no signs or symptoms, or you may have found a lump that seemed to be, or you were hoping was, nothing of concern.
Unfortunately a diagnosis of breast cancer is very common. It is the most common cancer in Australian women. The good news is that early detection and improved treatments have resulted in very high survival rates.
As a monthly donor, you can assist us to provide free programs, resources and support to all Australians affected by breast cancer no matter who they are or where they live.
Why give monthly
The benefits of becoming a regular donor
- It’s easy! Regular donations can be made in affordable monthly payments
- Save postage and time with automatic electronic transactions
- Flexibility. Donors can easily increase, decrease, pause or stop their gift at any time
- A cumulative tax receipt is issued annually in July
- Staying informed through regular progress updates
And, through monthly giving BCNA can:
- Strengthen our long-term relationships with donors
- Set more predictable budgets
- Forecast cash flow more effectively
- Keep postage and administrative costs down
- Reduce the volume of fundraising requests
Regular giving is easy
The guarantee of ongoing funds provided by your monthly donation means we can plan ahead, improve the effectiveness of our programs, and significantly increase our reach to help even more Australians affected by breast cancer.
Monthly giving is simple, easy and efficient. You nominate the amount you would like to give and this will be debited from your bank account or credit card every month. All donations $2 and over are 100 per cent tax-deductible and we'll send your annual tax receipt to you in July.
Become a monthly donor to Breast Cancer Network Australia today – to assist the 57 people who will be diagnosed tomorrow.