Many people find they can take confidence from being able to share with others who've already walked in their shoes. Through your breast cancer journey, you will probably find you need different support at different times, and you may also be able to help others by sharing your own story.
Here some ways that you can connect with others who have been affected by breast cancer:
- find a peer support group in your local area
- join our online network and find others with similar experiences to talk to
- find breast cancer-related products, services and support in your local area
- suggest a service for inclusion in our online services directory
- read some of our featured personal stories, or submit your own
In the video below, Australia women share their experience following a diagnosed of breast cancer and how they felt less alone connecting with others who had been through a similar experience.