Events held around Australia raise funds and awareness of breast cancer, others inform and support people affected by breast cancer in rural, regional and metropolitan communities.
Community Information Forums
- BCNA forums – attend a forum and hear about the latest in breast cancer from experts and find out about services and supports available. Our forums are free for women, men and their supporters; held in rural, regional and metropolitan locations across the country.
BCNA awareness and fundraising events
- Tour de Crawf – BCNA Ambassador and AFL legend Shane Crawford completed his epic ride earlier this year across Australia (Melbourne to Perth) in support of BCNA.
- Fun runs – BCNA is very fortunate to be supported by generous fundraising participants across a number of fun runs this year! Challenge yourself and get involved.
- Tribute Field of Women – 15,000 Pink Lady silhouettes were planted in Bennelong Lawn Sydney this October to symbolise the number of Australians who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013.
- Pink Lady Melbourne Luncheon – Over 400 special guests helped BCNA celebrate 15 incredible years at the annual our Pink Lady luncheon on Tuesday 15 October as part of Australia's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Pink Pedal Challenge 2014 – Are you looking for a fun, exciting and challenging way to support BCNA? Then don't miss out on this adventure of a lifetime. Sign up for the 11 day Pink Pedal cycle tour of Vietnam to Cambodia in 2014.
Hold your own event
If you would like to support BCNA and hold your own community fundraising event all you need to do is register online or contact us on 1800 500 258.
- Hold your own Pink Lady fundraising event
- Support and pay tribute to those in your community affected by breast cancer by holding a Mini-Field of Women