Events held around Australia raise funds and awareness of breast cancer, others inform and support people affected by breast cancer in rural, regional and metropolitan communities.
- BCNA Information Forums – Attend a BCNA information forum and hear about the latest in breast cancer from experts and find out about services and supports available. Our forums are free for women, men and their supporters; held in rural, regional and metropolitan locations across the country.
BCNA awareness and fundraising events
- Fun runs – BCNA is very fortunate to be supported by generous fundraising participants across a number of fun runs this year! Challenge yourself and get involved.
- Pink Lady Luncheon – Our annual Pink Lady Luncheons will be held in Melbourne and Brisbane this October as part of Australia's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Buy your ticket today.
- Field of Women – The Pink Lady sparkled on the Melbourne Cricket Ground (Saturday 10 May 2014) in recognition of all Australians affected by breast cancer.
- Pink Bun – Bakers Delight bakeries across the nation joined forces with BCNA to raise funds for Australians affected by breast cancer in this year’s Pink Bun Campaign.
Hold your own event
If you would like to support BCNA and hold your own community fundraising event all you need to do is register online or contact us on 1800 500 258.
- Hold your own Pink Lady fundraising event
- Register your sporting club and host a Pink Sports Day fundraising event
- Support and pay tribute to those in your community affected by breast cancer by holding a Mini-Field of Women