Events held around Australia raise funds and awareness of breast cancer, others inform and support people affected in community breast cancer in rural, regional and metropolitan areas.
BCNA fundraising events
- Pink Bun – Bakers Delight bakeries across the nation are joining forces with BCNA to raise $1.2 million for Australians affected by breast cancer in this year’s Pink Bun Campaign.
- Fun runs – BCNA is very fortunate to be supported by generous fundraising participants across a number of fun runs this year! Challenge yourself and get involved.
- Mini-Fields of Women – create your own unique event within your community to support and pay tribute to women with breast cancer.
- Pink Lady Melbourne Luncheon – Our annual Pink Lady Luncheon will again be held this year on Tuesday 15 October 2013 at the National Gallery of Victoria as part of Australia's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
If you would like to support BCNA and hold your own Pink Lady community fundraising event all you need to do is register online or contact us on 1800 500 258.
You can also get involved and attend an event near you......search for an event
Community Information Forums
- BCNA forums – attend a forum and hear about the latest in breast cancer from experts and find out about services and supports available. Our forums are free for women, men and their supporters; held in rural, regional and metropolitan locations across the country.