BCNA News 17 Dec 2019
BCNA to offer Consumer Representative training
BCNA is looking for people diagnosed with breast cancer interested in becoming a Consumer Representative and assist our work helping all people affected by breast cancer.
BCNA Consumer Representatives participate in a wide range of activities, including:
- representing Australians affected by breast cancer on advisory committees
- assisting with breast cancer research
- providing input into services that assist people affected by breast cancer
- reviewing grant applications
- helping with clinical trial recruitment.
BCNA will be running Consumer Representative training throughout 2020. If you are interested in hearing more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.