BCNA News 07 Feb 2017
Tickets on sale now for Alfa Romeo Ladies’ Day at the Polo
Divet stomping season is upon us again. It’s time to dress in pink and head down to Werribee Mansion Polo Ground to be part of the Alfa Romeo Ladies’ Day at the Polo on Saturday 25 February.
BCNA is delighted to again be the official charity partner of the Polo, where the world’s best players will go head-to-head in a colourful contest, helping us raise much-needed funds to support Australians affected by breast cancer.
This year, we are also thrilled to be joining with Bursaria Fine Foods to offer guests an opportunity to be treated and pampered in the Bursaria Pink Lady Lounge.
Lounge ticket holders will enjoy three exciting games of polo, music and entertainment, while relaxing in a gorgeously furnished lounge, enjoying Bursaria’s award-winning catering. For polo enthusiasts the lounge offers prime views of the grounds, and fashionistas are invited to ‘pink up’ and participate in the Polo’s own Fashions on the Field.
Guests within the Bursaria Pink Lady Lounge will enjoy:
- entry to the event, event program and free parking at the grounds
- sparkling cocktail on arrival
- Bursaria’s homemade lemonade throughout the event (additional beverages can be purchased at the exclusive retail bar). Bursaria is donating $5 to BCNA from each Pink Lady Summer Sangria sold
- a selection of canapés, gourmet fork food and sweet picnic treats
- a gift bag on arrival including Bursaria’s Rocky Road, movie vouchers and more
- display of TOOALI millinery by Tracey Tau
- Elly Lukas Beauty Bar, providing make up touch-ups, mini manicures and more!
All the above is included in the Bursaria Pink Lady Lounge ticket price of $105 per person.