Thank you for taking part in Breast Cancer Network Australia's (BCNA) Pink Sports Day!
We want to see your whole community get involved so we have created a media kit to help you promote your event through local media outlets, newsletters and social media.
The media kit includes:
- A template media release for you to fill out and send to your local media outlet before your event
- Some tips and tricks to help you get your Pink Sports Day in the media
- A document to help you promote your Pink Sports Day in your community. This includes material for newsletters and social media
- A template media release for you to fill out and send to your local media outlet after your event
- A template 'letter to the editor' thanking your community for supporting your Pink Sports Day in 2019.
You're welcome to use all or some of the content provided and personalise it to suit your organisation and audience.
Thank you for taking part in Pink Sports Day 2019! Your involvement helps BCNA provide vital information and support to Australians affected by breast cancer.