BCNA relies on the generous support of local communities to ensure that we can continue to support Australians affected by breast cancer.
Holding a Pink Lady fundraising event is an easy and fun way to support the vital work of BCNA. Whatever your idea, BCNA will help you to get your event up and running!
From a simple afternoon tea to a fancy cocktail party you can choose the size and scope of the event. Download our A-Z of ideas below for some inspiration.
Three easy steps to holding a BCNA Pink Lady Fundraising Event
Read BCNA’s Community Fundraising Guidelines
Once your completed registration form has been received; BCNA’s delightful Community Fundraising Team will be in touch with you
Plan and hold your event
BCNA can support you in a number of ways, including:
- Providing a Proudly Supporting BCNA logo for event promotion (Note: use of this logo needs to have BCNA’s prior approval)
- Promotion of your Pink Lady event on the BCNA website
- An exciting Party Pack containing 20 BCNA branded balloons, 20 Pink Lady paper cut outs and posters
- Resources and brochures about BCNA and breast cancer
- A Supporter Letter, to help you gather local support and sponsorship
- A sample media release and general media advice
- A Thank you certificate for distribution to supporters/sponsors
- Upon request, BCNA may be able to arrange a breast cancer survivor as a guest speaker
- A range of BCNA merchandise is available to purchase and sell on at Pink Lady Events, please visit bcnashop.org.au to see the exciting range
- For inspiration, please check our upcoming Pink Lady Events in your state or territory
- Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Community Fundraising and Events Team by calling 1800 500 258 or email PLCE@bcna.org.au