Bakers Delight bakeries across the country are turning PINK!
Help BCNA continue to be the voice for all Australians affected by breast cancer by supporting our 2022 Pink Bun campaign. Head into your local Bakers Delight between 28 April to 18 May, where 100 per cent of the sales from every Fun Bun sold will go to BCNA.
This year’s campaign shares the stories of BCNA members Megan, Samantha and Nicholas as they talk about the challenges of a breast cancer diagnosis and why BCNA’s information and support is so important to them and many others.
Meet our Pink Bun ambassadors
Whether you host a Pink Bun Party, buy a Pink Fun Bun 6-Pack at your local Bakers Delight, or donate to BCNA online, your support helps BCNA be the voice for Australians like Megan, Nicholas and Samantha who have been affected by breast cancer.
Read our ambassador's stories here:
Introducing our Fun Bun Friends
Check out our new Fun Bun Friends! For the first year ever you’ll be able to pick up one of our new Fun Bun Friends from your local Bakers Delight. Proceeds from these sales will also go towards BCNA to ensure all Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best care, treatment and support.
Everything is easier with a friend, so Alvie’s mission is to help BCNA make sure no one ever has to go through breast cancer alone.
It takes more than one bun to get things done, so Flossy’s mission is to help BCNA speak up for everyone diagnosed with breast cancer.
Queenie loves to read and learn new things to share. Queenie’s mission is to help BCNA spread important information about breast cancer to those who need it.
How you can support the Pink Bun campaign
For those who prefer to show your support the traditional way:
- Buy a Pink Fun Bun or better yet a Pink Fun Bun 6-Pack (between 28 April - 18 May) from your local Bakers Delight.
- Collect all three Fun Bun Friends.
- Purchase a Pink Lady silhouette for a gold coin donation and write a message of support.
- Donate at your local Bakers Delight via the donation tins on the counter, or simply ask Bakers Delight’s friendly staff to add a donation to your purchase at the register.
- Host a Pink Bun Party fundraiser with your workplace, school, social or community group
- Just pop into your local Bakers Delight bakery and say thank you to the staff for supporting BCNA.
If you would like to show your support virtually:
- Make an online donation
- Host a virtual Pink Bun Party.
- Post on social media with the hashtag #PinkBunsForBCNA to say thank you to your local bakery and staff for supporting BCNA.
Over our 22-year partnership, Bakers Delight has raised an incredible $22 million for BCNA. Money raised this year will help BCNA continue to provide information and support to the 20,741 Australians expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
To find your nearest Bakers Delight bakery, click here.