DINE PINK TEXT TO DONATE AND WIN - Terms & Conditions
DINE PINK TEXT TO DONATE AND WIN - Terms & Conditions
TEXT TO DONATE AND GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A $500 VOUCHER AT THE PARTICIPATING DINE PINK RESTAURANT OF YOUR CHOICE
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. By acknowledging the terms and conditions checkbox, all entrants hereby accept these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 1 October 2018 at 12 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and concludes on 31 October 2018 at 11 pm EST (Promotional Period).
3. All entrants must be Australian residents only aged eighteen (18) years or over. Employees, agents and Directors of the Promoter or any interested parties or agencies associated with the competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion (Eligible Entrant).
How to Enter
4. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants who dine at any participating restaurant during the Promotional Period must:
* SMS the keyword PINK to 0437 371 371;
* following the prompts in the reply SMS, make a minimum $5 donation to Breast Cancer Network Australia.
5. Entries are unlimited. Eligible Entrants will receive one entry into the Promotion each time he/she completes the steps outlined above. To re-enter, Eligible Entrants must send a separate SMS to the mobile number.
6. Maximum SMS cost is $0.55 (including GST) per message sent. Any entries submitted after the Promotional Period has closed will not be included in the promotion but will incur the $0.55 (including GST) charge per message sent. Entrants must check with their service provider if unsure. Entries must be sent from a mobile phone handset. SMS is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any SMS messages not received. Entrants must have the bill payer’s permission to enter the promotion via SMS or their entry will be deemed invalid. Standard carriers' SMS costs may apply, depending
on the carrier used and the Entrant’s mobile phone plan, and remain the responsibility of each Entrant. The charges for all SMS entry services will appear on the Entrant’s next mobile phone bill. All general queries relating to mobile bills should be directed to the Entrant’s mobile or telephone carrier.
8. One Eligible Entrant will win a $500 voucher to the participating Dine Pink restaurant of their choice. The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $1,000. The voucher will be valued until 3 November 2019. Dine Pink restaurants support responsible service of alcohol initiatives. The selected Dine Pink restaurant may impose limits on the amount of alcohol which may be purchased at the time the prize is redeemed.
9. Participating Dine Pink restaurants can be viewed here: dinepink.com.au
10. The winning entrant will be drawn on 9 November 2018 at 10 am AEDST at 71 Dickens Street, Elwood Victoria 3184 using Draw My Comp electronic drawing software.
11. The winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the draw. 12. The winners’ names will be published on bcna.org.au within 4 business days of the draw.
13. An unclaimed prize draw will take place at 10 am AEDT on 13 February 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority (if applicable). The winner/s, if any, will be notified via the email address supplied on their entry form and published on www.org.au 2 business days after the re-draw date.
13. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
18. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
20. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stated otherwise.
21. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Breast Cancer Network Australia Limited ABN 16 087 937 531 of 293 Camberwell Rd Camberwell VIC 3124. NSW Permit Number LTPS/#.