Host a party with purpose
Baker’s Delight’s Pink Buns provide the perfect excuse for a get-together in support of BCNA, and it’s so easy!
Why not host a Pink Bun Party fundraiser? Do it with your closest friends, at your workplace or school, your social or community group. You choose the size and scope of the event, but please check and adhere to COVID-19 restrictions in your location.
A simple morning or afternoon tea, where your guests can enjoy some fresh pink buns (or virtual ones) from Bakers Delight will make a huge difference to those affected by breast cancer, and whatever your Pink Party idea, we can help you to get your event up and running.
What if I can’t get into a bakery or gather people together?
This year we have a few new virtual options for those who want to host a Pink Bun Party fundraiser, but can’t get together or go into their local bakery.
- Register for a virtual Pink Bun Party. Once registered we’ll email you a virtual Pink Party Pack to help make your party a success. This will include:
- a pre-party checklist for you to send to guests, including a reminder to purchase their pink buns (either in store or online) in time for your event
- a selection of virtual Pink Bun Party backgrounds
- access to video stories from those featured in this year’s campaign
- a link to your personal fundraising page so you can easily track your donations.
- Buy a virtual 6-Pack of Pink Buns online and/or make an extra donation to share a message of love and support with your family and friends to brighten up their day and spread awareness.
Can I still hold my Pink Bun Party in person?
If you are able, you can still register to host your party in person but please be sure to check and adhere to any COVID-19 restrictions in your location.
We will send you a pack which includes Pink Lady silhouettes, posters and pink balloons to help you pink up your table. You’ll also gain access to a range of video stories on our website and be able to give your guests the option to purchase a 6-Pack of virtual Pink Buns and make a donation online.
Of course you will also need some Pink Buns for your event. Find your nearest Bakers Delight bakery here.
How else can I support Pink Bun this year?
I CAN GO INTO A BAKERY
Find your nearest Bakers Delight bakery and show your support the traditional way:
- Buy a Pink Bun or, better still, a 6-Pack of Pink Buns any time between 8 – 28 October. Bakers Delight will donate 100 per cent of the funds to BCNA.
- Purchase a pink lady silhouette for a gold coin donation and write a message of support.
- Make a donation in store via the donation tins on the counter or, if you prefer, you can ask Bakers Delight’s friendly staff to add a donation to your purchase at the register.
- Just pop in to your local Bakers Delight store and say thank you to the staff for 20 years of support.
I CANNOT GO INTO A BAKERY
You can still show your support virtually:
- Buy a virtual 6-Pack of Pink Buns online and send a message of support.
- Make a donation online.
- Send an email or post on social with the hashtag #PinkBunsForBCNA to say thank you to your local Bakers Delight store and staff for supporting BCNA.
Your generosity ensures we’re here to support the 20,000 women and men expected to be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
For more information about the 2020 Pink Bun campaign and how you can get involved, click here.