Townsville Information Forum
|Start Date/Time:||22 June 2018 09:15AM|
|End Date/Time:||22 June 2018 02:40PM|
|Venue:||Brothers Leagues Club Townsville, 14 Golf Links Drive, Kirwan, Refreshments and a light lunch will be served.|
Contact BCNA on 1800 500 258 to reserve your seat - seats are limited.
BCNA’s free information forums have been developed to provide you with practical information to help you manage the physical and emotional effects of your diagnosis.
We hope you will join us to:
- hear from breast cancer experts about the latest in treatment and care
- learn about ways to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing from Professor Jane Turner
- hear from Raelene Boyle, Olympian and breast cancer survivor
- find out about local breast cancer services and supports available for you and your family
- meet others who are living with breast cancer
You are welcome to bring along your partner, family member or friend. Free parking is available at the venue and there is also a bus stop out the front of the club.