|Start Date/Time:||27 July 2017 05:15PM|
|End Date/Time:||27 July 2017 08:45PM|
|Venue:||Bayview Eden Melbourne, 6 Queens Road, Melbourne|
Breast Cancer Network Australia invites you to a three-hour information forum on living with metastatic breast cancer.
- Professor Fran Boyle, Medical oncologist
- Professor Fatima Cardoso, Champalimaud Clinical Center in Lisbon, Portugal
- David Blakey, Radiation oncologist
- Marie Pandeloglou, BCNA Consumer Liaison
Thursday July 27, 2017
Bayview Eden Melbourne, 6 Queens Road, Melbourne
Arrival supper and registration from 5.15 pm. Information forum from 5.45 pm–8.45 pm
- Onsite FREE car parking is located directly behind the hotel and can be accessed via Queens Lane (You can park in reserved spaces after 5pm)
- Easy access to tram stops located on St Kilda Road and adjacent to Albert Park Golf Course
Think Pink Living Centre, located at 390 St Kilda Rd, is dedicated to providing free emotional, practical and physical support to women and men diagnosed with breast cancer, their families and carers. Think Pink will open its doors to attendees from 3 pm on July 27 if you would like to pop in prior to the BCNA forum.