So. The margins of the re-excision are still close. Not sure what that means surgery wise but my oncologist wants to start treatment so any further surgery will have to wait until afterwards.
Wednesday I will start 4 cycles of AC every 2 weeks then go on to weekly taxol/herceptin for 12 weeks then switch to 3 weekly herceptin for the duration of the 12 months.
I'll have a port put in just prior to cycle 3, not getting neulasta until cycle 2.