I thought I would start a post to see what has helped people through their journey, so that maybe something might help others.
I will start with:
- Ahh Bra Type tops - I found these great post op and still now, they are comfortable, and great.
- Calypo Icy poles (the mini ones) - I have found these great for my VERY sore tongue.
- Mini spray perfume - I got one of these for my Mum who was VERY self conscious after her chemo made going to the toilet smelly, She used it as a toilet spray when out. As was recommened on another post - (DO NOT use your favourite perfume smell, just buy a cheap one you can stand the smell of. If needed).
- Waterless Hand Sanitiser - I use this all the time when out. I try to keep my hands as clean as possible.
- Vitamin E liquid capsules - I use these on my scars, simply pierce one capsule and rub the contents on yuor scars (once they have healed of course), it works great, and is VERY low allergy.
So there is my first couple of contributions, I hope one or more helps somebody else, and I hope other will add too.