Well 12 months on from surgery (21/3/12).
Feeling quite good, but still get quite tired. Still have the odd thought of.... will it come back.
Hair is growing back. Already had my first haircut. Now have decided - short hair it is. No more bob, and no more straightening irons. Life is too short to be standing in the bathroom.
Boob is still sore, and arm and armpit still sore as well. Will take a while to recover. Still doing exercises to help. Massaging as well..
Well, 2012 has been a challenge for me and my adorable family. Now, finally finished my treatments of chemo and radiation, and now recovering from having a hysterectomy, I can now have a rest and enjoy the festive season.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and even terrific New Year. I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends.
I toast to you - Pink Ladies- what fantastic, courageous and lovable people you all are. And I toast to all the Pink Ladies who have now become beautiful Pink Angels in heaven.
Just thought I would tell you all of the fantastic day I had today with my lovely husband.
6 days after chemo, and feeling very sorry for myself, my lovely husband decided to surprise me with a day out.
He also surprised me, with a new motor bike jacket he had purchased quietly for me. And then told me that we were going out for a ride on the motor bike to Canungra for a coffee and lunch.
User network activity
- chipmunk replied on Samantha Cunnington on 09 May 2013 at 08:22PM
- chipmunk has added post What a fantastic idea on 05 May 2013 at 09:11PM.
- chipmunk replied on Clearance on 05 May 2013 at 08:55PM
- chipmunk replied on Intimacy on 26 Apr 2013 at 10:07AM
- chipmunk replied on RIP Chrissie Amphlett on 26 Apr 2013 at 09:46AM
- chipmunk replied on Just starting chemo on 26 Apr 2013 at 09:42AM
- chipmunk replied on Home at last on 26 Apr 2013 at 09:23AM
- chipmunk replied on The Good Things on 26 Apr 2013 at 09:08AM