after the beacon putting our group in the last publication i received a number of phone calls and enquiries. our group is relativly new and trying to find a time and day that suits everyone is proving to be a challenge. As i received so many enquiries i have given it some thought and hand decided that i will try and organise a christmas in july lunch 0n the 15th july, any one who is interested please go to the group blog for details and remember new members are welcome best wishes to you all
hi all i am back at work but feeling a bit tired at times. i have been taking arimidex for about 6mths and had little side effects. however i am noticing leg pain and cramping in lags worstening over last few months. i also have a feeling of muscle weakness in my legs . i am told this is a side effect of arimidex does anyone else have this problem. its not that bad that i have to take pain killers but it makes me want to sit down and do nothing .
hi all hope everyone is well. today was my first day back at work after having 4mths off. strange isnt it i did most of my shifts when i was having treatment but got thyroid disease a infected tooth and a frozen shoulder some months after treatment ceased,.now im feeling well and have started excercising again. the past 12mths have been quite challenging but i hope the worst is over and i can move on. i am an avid traveller and i will be off to thailand in september and then hopefully going to japan early next year. hope everyone is doing ok best wishes to you all jenny
hi every one it has been 12months since my diagnosis when i look back it seem like it happen to someone else. my hair is about 4 cms long, i am feeling pretty good now after a few other health issues cropped up after treatment. i had my 12mth mammogram and ultra sound 2 weeks ago and got the all clear from my breast specialist and now see my oncologist 3 monthly. my life is not conrolled by medication , treatment and doctors appointments. i will be returning to work on the 3rd of june after having nearly 4 months off.
User network activity
- seaford jenny replied on South-East and Bayside, Melbourne support on 12 May 2013 at 04:52PM
- seaford jenny has added post south east and bayside melbourne on 10 May 2013 at 09:06AM.
- seaford jenny replied on Too scared to go to bed on 10 May 2013 at 08:43AM
- seaford jenny replied on Too scared to go to bed on 09 May 2013 at 12:15PM
- seaford jenny has commented and then there were two... in Girl Time on 03 May 2013 at 09:15PM.
- seaford jenny has commented and then there were two... in Girl Time on 03 May 2013 at 09:14PM.