If I hadn't had breast cancer 16 years ago I never would have been ...
- an exercise instructor - YWCA 'Encore' land & floor exercise program for women with breast cancer, BreaCan's Feel Good programVicFit qualified'Living Longer Living Stronger',Arthritis Victoria, Older Adults, etc.
- a published author: Asthma, An Alternative Approach published in Australia, UK, USA & NZ
- unafraid of public speaking addressing countless breast cancer groups and exercise promotion seminars
- a BCNA community liaison, CanConnect volunteer and a general breast cancer industry busybody; and
- a topless model! -- I've been topless modelling for manufacturers of breast forms and bras for 14 years....
I've loved every minute of my life after breast cancer ... well, after recovering from the many surgeries and chemotherapy, that is. I wouldn't have experienced the unswerving love of my three sensational sons and the support of fabulous family and friends.
Nor would I have been privileged to meet the many amazing and inspirational breast cancer women who have left such indelible footprints in my life.