All

New home wanted ;)

Robyn W's picture
Posted by Robyn W on 27 Feb 2015, 02:24PM

Ladies,after receiving my new crochet boob this week,from Christine M,I have decided that I no longer want my Amoena one.If there is any lady out there that would like it ( no charge) please just private message me your details ,and I will post it.It is an Amoena Naytura.It is a size 3, which I think is equivalent to a B cup.It is for a right Breast only.I have only used it twice( for about 2 hours each time) and it comes in the box,in the cradle,and is just like brand new.Cheers xoxRobyn

Bundy Pam's Experience

Bundy Pam's picture
Posted by Bundy Pam on 27 Feb 2015, 02:08PM

Hi Everyone,

So here is my story, summarised as much as possible.

Im 7 months pregnant and find a lump, Do US Dr tells me its an abscess, I request fna even though the Dr said its not needed and 1 week later I am advised  by a completely distraut Dr that I have Breast Cancer.

Bundy Pams Experience

Bundy Pam's picture
Posted by Bundy Pam in Perth/WA Women's Group, on 27 Feb 2015, 01:57PM

Hi Everyone,

So here is my story, summarised as much as possible.

Im 7 months pregnant and find a lump, Do US Dr tells me its an abscess, I request fna even though the Dr said its not needed and 1 week later I am advised  by a completely distraut Dr that I have Breast Cancer.

Not benifical for the site

Sarah54's picture
Posted by Sarah54 on 27 Feb 2015, 01:24PM

I apologise to all newcomers who have to read one or two blogs that have become negative between I and another. I have decided that this site should only ever be positive and have decided to say good-bye as I know it is not going to stop. Having had brain surgery just over 2 weeks ago I find I must only receive positive input and although 99% of you lovely pink ladies are just that and will miss you all the remaining 1% is like a bad apple at the bottom of the barrel.

Good luck pink sisters and cyber hugs

Over and out

Sarah54

Indole-3-Carbinol 

Lamour's picture
Posted by Lamour on 27 Feb 2015, 01:33AM

Hi everyone. Im new to this site. I was diagnosed with ER in 2013, aged 34.
I have been on Zoladex for 2 years and have finally come to the end of my tether, opting to stop 1 month ago. Told my onc yesterday, who nervously told me my cancer would probably reoccur, likely in my organ/s. Well this put the fear of god into me! I was on tamoxifen for 9 months and felt so sooo sad. Couldnt stand it anymore so came off that last year.
Anyway....just looking for anyone who has taken I3C long term, in conjunction (or not) with tamoxifen???
Just want to know your experiences please.
Thanks

Tags:

Radiation tips

Kylou76's picture
Posted by Kylou76 on 27 Feb 2015, 12:56AM

Hi Ladies,
I'm about to start radiation And I was wondering if you had any tips. I'm 3 weeks post mastectomy.
I'm having my planning appointment tomorrow.
Cheers Kylie xxx

Just one of those moments

twhi8749's picture
Posted by twhi8749 on 26 Feb 2015, 09:23PM

So there I was prepped and ready for surgery, dressed in my gown. Laid down on the operating table and they ask me to sit up so that they can put the heart monitor on my back - the whole operating theatre gasp and then fall around laughing - guess who forgot to remove her bra for her second re-excision! How silly did I feel.


Main Navigation