How to use this site
If you need help using the Online Network, there's a few things you can do :
- Visit the Network "Getting Started" group and ask a question there. Our Network members are very friendly and will enjoy helping you out.
- Have a look at the Network Questions and Answers page -- this provides answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Download the simple user guide (below) which will provide some information on how to register for the Network, how to set up your profile, and how to connect with other users.
- Read the Network posting guidelines for important information about interacting with others in this online network.
- To visit the information pages of the website, use the navigation strip at the top of the page, or visit the site map.
Finding Network activity
- All public posts in the network are listed on the Latest Network Posts page and are visible to all visitors. Posts made in private groups are only visible to members of the group in which they are made
- If you are looking for posts on a particular topic, try using the search function, or you can also filter by tag
- Your My Home page (in your profile) will show the latest posts from your contacts
- The BCNA blog is where you will find the latest news from BCNA
- The Online Network News group is where you'll find the latest news, announcements and updates about the online network.
Once you're off and running, you're very welcome to promote your groups when you've set them up.
Just visit the Online Group Announcements Blog, join up, then make a post about your group.
Current known bugs
- There is currently a bug that means you will receive a notification about your own replies and comments when you make them on a post you're participating in. This is a complicated fix, so will be a little while in progress. In the meanwhile, please just ignore/delete these notifications when you get them.
Your online network administrator is Daina, please ask if you have any questions or need a hand.
Have fun and enjoy the network!