BCNA's resources are free and designed to help women diagnosed with breast cancer, their families and friends.
- My Journey Kit - a comprehensive information kit for women diagnosed with early breast cancer
- Hope & Hurdles pack - a comprehensive information pack for women diagnosed with secondary breast cancer
- My Care Kit - a kit containing a specially designed Berlei bra and soft form/s, which can be orderd by health professionals enrolled in the My Care Kit program
- The Beacon - our free national magazine for women with breast cancer and their families and friends. It is published quarterly, and contains stories written by women with breast cancer, news about upcoming events near you, and information on what your local Member Groups are up to. Plus, much more.
- The Inside Story - BCNA's free, quarterly magazine for Australian women living with secondary breast cancer. A supplement to The Beacon magazine, you can read stories from other women with secondary breast cancer and access resources, support options, services and information about other issues.
Other information resources
- BCNA's fact sheets and booklets - designed to provide more detailed information on a range of topics such as depression and breast cancer, sexual wellbeing, breast cancer and exercise, clinical trials, understanding your breast cancer pathology report, reducing your risk of lymphoedema, and more.
- Helping a Friend or Colleague with Breast Cancer - a brochure that offers tips and advice from women who have had breast cancer -- they share things they found helpful and unhelpful.
- BCNA research reports - reports on BCNA research projects that focus on key issues for women diagnosed with breast cancer, such as survivorship, exercise, sexuality, and more.
- Book and DVD reviews by women who have had breast cancer - reviews written by women who have had breast cancer, which are provided to help you find something that suits your own particular need.
Resources for lesbians - a resource list of useful sources of support and information.