Our Research Bulletins provide subscribers with a range of updates on credible and interesting breast cancer research, including:
- General breast cancer research
- Family history and hereditary breast cancer research
- Women with breast cancer in rural and remote areas research
- Young women and breast cancer research
- Secondary breast cancer research
- To subscribe to Research Bulletins, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request "Subscription to Research Bulletins". Please also provide your name, email address, and your area(s) of interest.
Subscribers receive Research Bulletins each month via email. Occasionally, we will also pass on information to subscribers about breast cancer related events or opportunities to be involved in specific research. For more information, or to unsubscribe, please email us at email@example.com.
"Thank you so much for the most recent bulletin. I found it wonderfully exciting to read of new testing methods and treatments. Research is uncovering life changing developments, we are so fortunate in this situation to be alive in this century."