Being diagnosed with breast cancer as a younger woman can bring many additional challenges and support needs.
BCNA is holding a free information forum in Sydney on Wednesday 9 October for younger women (under 45 years old) living with breast cancer.
Attendees at the forum will hear from breast cancer experts, including Professor John Boyages and Associate Professor Jane Turner, about:
- the latest in breast cancer treatment and care
- breast reconstruction options
- issues related to relationships and sexual wellbeing
- the impact of breast cancer on children
- improving emotional and physical wellbeing.
Date: Wednesday 9 October
Time: 6.00 – 9.00 pm
Venue: Australian Technology Park, Henderson Rd, Locomotive Workshop, Bay 4 Atrium, Eveleigh (near Redfern Station).
Registration: Places are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.
You are welcome to bring along your partner, a family member or friend.
- For more information or to register visit BCNA’s forum page
We hope to see you there!