Accessorise your emotions, have fun with it!
ac·ces·so·rise Verb1. Provide or complement (a garment) with fashion accessories.
2. Serve as a fashion accessory to (a garment).
Why not apply to your days during this journey - have fun, and learn uplift your outfit as well as your emotion.
I was never a accessories wearer, I guess I was too lazy, or don't have time - because my two young boys. But - with the "Look good, you may feel better" theraphy ... you can't do without the most easiest, cheapest & effective way to add "personality & style" - ACCESSORIES.
Accessories can totally change an outfit. There are tons of accessories: scarves, necklaces, bracelets, purses, hats, earrings, and many others. ...
Your choice of a stylish purse or a dazzling piece of jewelry can make you look unique classic and dazzling. Also accessories can help draw attension to where you want people to look.
Drawing or diverting attention -
"I feel great, so what I am bald & going through chemo" =>
- Choose a loud print, or colourful head scarf: make that statement
- match it with a outfit/accessories that has the same color hue - to add elegance
"I am feeling loucy today, want to pretend I'm still the old me with hair"
- put your wig on ...(no smile on the person in the mirror yet), and here is how to cheer yourself up
- where a comfortable top that flatter your shape
- ADD - a loud Ring to your finger
- ADD - a Dazzling Necklace to draw the attension away from your face. People will then to look at the Dazzling Piece ... (first)
- ADD - some Detail Shoes / Bright colour shoes to you outfit.
- Try it out ... may be it will make your love one smile - then you smile - then your kids smile ... who knows
- look at the mirror - may be you look so good, there is a smile on your face, may be you look so silly that you have a giggle and said atleast I had fun like a child!
"planning a journey milestone celebration, but don't feel like buying new clothes, but what can I wear?" ==>
- you can easily change your outfit with accessories ...have fun
- go to your wardrobe, put a top/dress --> now try on necklaces that your would never though you will were with this ... and let the magic happen..
- or go to a accessories store - ask the young girl behind the counter for help - fresh eyes, fresh ideas. Okay this should save you $, instead of the price of a new outfit!!
Before you move away from the Mirror:
Do your accessories draw attention to your best features and draw attention away from your worst features?
Have a go,
Interested? here is more reading:
Lastly - can you guess where I draw you attension to with my ChemoStyle Profile photos?
(Yes, i want you to look at my head, but not my uneven tissue-expander!)
I made my statement "so what I am going through chemo - I will ok", now it is your turn.