About usThis group has been set up for those living with secondary breast cancer. Giving you somewhere to 'share' and 'air' your experience and tips.
Welcome! We hope the stories and information from others living with secondary breast cancer in this online group will give you hope, inspiration and help to learn more about living with secondary breast cancer.
This group is 'private' & only members can see content or participate
Some suggested guidelines:
- To join this online group you need to be living with secondary breast cancer
- We respect everybody is an individual and will have differences
- No medical professionals names to be mentioned
- We do not give advice around treatments or make recommendations
- We do provide lots of morale support
To connect with others living with secondary breast cancer simply join this group by 'Requesting membership' and leaving a brief message about who you are.
Once your request has been approved by one of the facilitators, you can then:
- create a blog post and share your experience - Introduce youself, ask a question or share tips that helped you!
- you can view 'all members' of this group and read through their stories
- Visit the 'Secondary breast cancer' section on our website.
- Or if you are seeking support for your family members. You may wish to link them off to one of the following online groups: Support for your partner | Support for children
This group's blog is private and is only shared with members.