About usThis group has been set up for those living with secondary breast cancer. Giving you somewhere to 'share' and 'air' your experience and tips.
Welcome! We hope the stories and information from others living with secondary breast cancer will give you hope, inspiration and help to learn more about living with your diagnosis.
This group is 'private' & only members can see content or participate.
For more information about how to participate download the 'Network posting guidelines' or see some of the suggested guidelines below:
- To join this group you need to be living with secondary breast cancer
- We respect everybody is an individual and will have differences
- No medical professionals names to be mentioned
- We do not give advice around treatments or make recommendations
- We do provide lots of morale support
To start connecting simply join this group by 'Requesting membership'
Once your request has been approved by one of the facilitators, you can:
- Read 'All group blog posts'
- Create a blog post and share your experience - Introduce youself, ask a question or share tips that helped you!
- you can view 'all members' of this group and read through their stories also :-)
- If you are simply looking for more information read the 'Secondary breast cancer' section on our website.
- Or if you are seeking support for your family members. You may wish to link them off to one of these groups - Support for your partner | Support for children
This group's blog is private and is only shared with members.