About usThis group has been set up for those living with secondary breast cancer. Giving members a place to 'share' and 'air' experience and tips.
Welcome! We hope the stories & information from others living with secondary breast cancer will give you hope, inspiration & help to learn more about living with your diagnosis.
This group is 'private' & only members can see content or participate.
For more information about how to participate download the 'Network posting guidelines' or see some of the suggested guidelines below:
- Members need to be living with secondary breast cancer
- We respect everybody is an individual and will have differences
- No medical professionals names to be mentioned
- We do not give advice around treatments or make recommendations
- We do provide lots of morale support
Join this group by 'Requesting membership'
Once your request has been approved, you can:
- Read 'All group blog posts'
- 'Write your own blog post' - Introduce youself, share your experience, ask a question or share tips that helped you!
- View 'members' of this group and read their stories
- If you're simply looking for more information read the 'Secondary breast cancer' section on our website.
- Or if you're seeking support for your family members. You may wish to link them off to one of these groups - Support for your partner | Support for children
This group's blog is private and is only shared with members.