About usThis online group has been set up for those living with a secondary breast cancer diagnosis. Giving you somewhere to 'share' and 'air' your experience
We are looking forward to hearing from those who want to connect and share their experiences.
Note: This group is set to 'private' and only members can see, create and comment to blog posts.
If you're looking for ways to connect with others living with secondary breast cancer then join this online group.
To join, simply select 'Request membership'
You can then:
- create a new blog post and share your experience, introduce youself, ask a question or simply share tips that have helped you along your way!
- or you can view 'all members' of this online group and read through their stories
If you are looking for more information about advanced/secondary breast cancer then you might find the 'Secondary breast cancer' section on our website helpful.
Some online group suggested guidelines:
- You need to be living with advanced disease
- We respect everybody is an individual and will have differences
- No medical professionals names to be mentioned
- We do not give advice around treatments or make recommendations
- We do provide lots of morale support
This group's blog is private and is only shared with members.