About usThis group has been set up for those living with secondary/advanced breast cancer. Giving you somewhere to 'share' and 'air' your experience and tips.
Welcome! We look forward to hearing from those who want to connect and share their experiences of living with secondary / advanced breast cancer.
Note: This group is set to 'private' and only members can see content or participate.
Some suggested guidelines:
- You need to be living with advanced disease
- We respect everybody is an individual and will have differences
- No medical professionals names to be mentioned
- We do not give advice around treatments or make recommendations
- We do provide lots of morale support
To connect with others living with secondary breast cancer simply join this online group - 'Request membership now'
You can then:
- create a blog post and share your experience - introduce youself, ask a question or share tips that helped you!
- you can view 'all members' of this group and read through their stories
If you are looking for information about advanced / secondary breast cancer then you might find the 'Secondary breast cancer' section on our website helpful.
This group's blog is private and is only shared with members.