Held in rural, regional and metropolitan locations around Australia, our Community Information Forums are free events for women and men diagnosed with breast cancer, and their partners, family and supporters.
Learn about the latest in breast cancer treatment and care, and ways to manage the emotional and physical impact of breast cancer from breast cancer experts including medical oncologists, oncology psychologists and other health professionals at these inspiring events.
We provide lunch, information displays from a number of organisation and groups supporting people with breast cancer, and time to meet with others who have been through a similar situation.
Our forums held in regional and rural locations support women, men and their families, thanks to the support of the Australian Government’s 'Supporting Women in Rural Areas Diagnosed with Breast Cancer' Program.
- ‘Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer’ – for women and men with all types of breast cancer
- ‘Early breast cancer – the first five years’ – for women and men diagnosed with early (also known as primary) breast cancer within the past 5 years
- ‘Living well with secondary breast cancer’ – for people living with secondary breast cancer (also known as advanced or metastatic breast cancer).
- September - Cairns, Queensland
- October - Sydney, New South Wales
- December - Melbourne, Victoria
If you are unable to attend a BCNA Community Information Forum, you can download an overview and see some photos after the event on the past forums page (allow up to a week for the information to become available).