Pink Lady Events
BCNA relies on the support of others to ensure we can continue to support our growing Network.
Holding a Pink Lady fundraising event is an easy and fun way to raise some money to support our work.
From a simple afternoon tea to a fancy cocktail party you can choose the size and scope of the event. Whatever your idea to raise funds, BCNA will help you get it up and running and ensure your event has a big splash of hot pink! Download our A-Z of ideas below for inspiration.
Three simple steps to hold your event
1. Read our Community Fundraising Guidelines
The Community Fundraising Guidelines will help you understand your responsibilities and how BCNA will support you.
2. Register your event for BCNA endorsement
To ensure you are covered and eligible to use the Pink Lady, you must register your Pink Lady event.
3. Plan and hold your event
Once BCNA receives your proposal we'll contact you to discuss your event and how BCNA can support your efforts.
Some of the ways BCNA can help include:
- use of the BCNA logo for promotional activities (please note: any use of the BCNA logo must have prior approval)
- promotion of your Pink Lady event on our website
- a party pack containing 20 balloons, 20 Pink Lady paper cut outs and posters
- resources and brochures about BCNA and breast cancer
- a letter of support, to help you gather local support and sponsorship
- a sample media release and general media advice
- a certificate of appreciation for distribution to supporters/sponsors
- receipts for people making donations
- upon request BCNA may be able to arrange a breast cancer survivor as a guest speaker
- BCNA has merchandise available for you to sell at your Pink Lady event.
- For inspiration, check out upcoming Pink Lady Events in your state or territory
- Contact BCNA on 1800 500 258 if you can't find the answer to your question here.